Chicken alfredo roll-up lasagna is a great meal to serve while you are entertaining guests or looking for a meal sure to supply leftovers for later in the week. This recipe features a homemade alfredo sauce which will make your dairy-loving heart smile!
Chicken Alfredo Roll-Up Lasagna
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 2 ½ cup Milk Preferably 2% or whole
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Parmesan freshly grated
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups Shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare the Alfredo SauceIn a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more. Pour in milk, whisking constantly, and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir in cream cheese and Parmesan and simmer until sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto bottom of a baking dish. Spread sauce onto each cooked noodle and top with chicken, then roll up noodle. Place roll-ups in baking dish, seam-side down, and spoon over remaining sauce.
- Bake until chicken is warmed through, about 20 minutes.