A party hosting classic – spinach and artichoke dip!
Print Pin Recipe
*SIMPLE* Spinach and Artichoke Dip
From the kitchen of Tracie Hoying, Jersey Journal Managing Editor
- 1 Large bread bowl
- 1 pkg Chopped spinach
- 1 can Artichokes chopped
- 1 pkg Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded mozzarella
- Dipping materials Carrot sticks, celery sticks, etc.
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Let it melt down and stir it up evenly. Add in spinach and artichokes to the creamy mixture with a dash of garlic powder, salt, black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Hollow out a large round loaf of sourdough bread. Be sure to save all the bread from the inside! It makes great dipping/spreading material!
- Fill the loaf with the warm, cheesey, creamy goodness.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in the broiler until golden brown.
- Serve with the inside bread, carrot sticks and celery sticks.
Copyright © 2019 Jersey Journal