Who doesn’t love Oreos? In a cake version, they’re even better! Make this for an office potluck, family gathering, or just a night with friends. Anyone and everyone who tries it will be coming back for more!
Print Pin Recipe
Oreo® Cookie Cake
From the kitchen of Jaclyn Krymowski, AJCA Communications Specialist
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 package Chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 container Frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2 packages Cream cheese 8 oz packages
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 package Instant vanilla pudding mix 3.5 oz package
- Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9x13 pan. Put in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Blend ½ of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
- Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep cake refrigerated.
Copyright © 2019 Jersey Journal