Looking for a jaw-dropping dish to bring to Thanksgiving? Crazy carrots it is! With a beautiful pop of color, this dish is sure to do the trick. It’s also a great way to encourage consumption of vegetables on a day filled with glorious desserts. 🙂
- 8 Carrots Cut into 3-inch Julienne Strips (can use baby carrots)
- 2 tbsp Grated Onion
- 2 tbsp Prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a small saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving ¼ cup of liquid. Place carrots in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, salt, pepper and reserved liquid. Pour over carrots.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.