This unique twist to cheesy potatoes will make your taste buds want MORE!
Print Pin Recipe
Unique Cheesy Potatoes
From the kitchen of Kim Billman, AJCA Director of Communications
- 2 lbs Frozen hash browns
- 8 oz Sour cream
- 8 oz French Onion Dip
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 2 cups Crushed corn flakes
- In a medium saucepan, put the sour cream, French onion dip, cream of chicken soup, shredded cheddar cheese and ½ cup of butter. Stir until all are combined.
- Combine mixture with the hashbrowns in a baking dish.
- Mix corn flakes wit the 2 tbsp. melted butter and spread on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
Copyright © 2019 Jersey Journal