Want to try a new twist on the cranberries this holiday season? Give this cranberry salad courtesy of the John Marcoot family a try!
Visit the Jersey Kitchen for more great recipes!
Print Pin Recipe
From the kitchen of Mr. and Mrs. John Marcoot and family, Marcoot Jersey Farm and Creamery, Greenville, Ill.
- 3 cups Whole, fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2⅕ cup Miniature marshmallows
- 1 can Crushed pineapple, drained (8.5 oz. can)
- ½ cup Nuts chopped
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Put berries through food chopper and add sugar. Then allow them to chill.
- Add marshmallows, pineapple, nuts and whipped cream and fold into the mixture.
- Put into a dish and freeze.
Copyright © Jersey Journal