This delicious appetizer will be gobbled up by your guests before you have time to try it! It features cheeses from one of our Queen of Quality producers and we love how they incorporated their products!
Visit the Jersey Kitchen for more great recipes!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot
- 2 lbs Marcoot Jersey Creamery Havarti Cheese diced
- 2 lbs Marcoot Jersey Creamery Tomme Cheese diced
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained well
- 2 cups Artichoke heart diced
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 16 oz Marcoot Jersey Creamery plain Quark
- Mix Havarti, Tomme and Quark cheeses.
- Press chopped spinach to squeeze out remaining fluid.
- Mix lemon juice with chopped spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Mix cheese well with mayonnaise, lemon juice, chopped spinach and artichoke heart mixture.
- Place mixture in crockpot on medium setting (I use a disposable liner in the crock pot).
- Stir about every 15-20 minutes until all cheeses are melted (about 1.5 hours).
- We use plain tortilla chips for dipping.