Everyone loves the side dishes that perfectly compliment the main course every time. This corn pudding recipe is sure to do that for your family’s holiday gathering. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it!
Visit the Jersey Kitchen for more great recipes!
Monell's Corn Pudding
- 9 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Butter, melted (57 grams or 12 teaspoons)
- ¾ cup Sugar (150 grams)
- ¼ cup Milk (12 teaspoons)
- ⅓ cup Flour (40 grams)
- 4 cups Creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add melted butter, sugar and milk.
- Whisk in flour.
- Stir in corn.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown on top.