Butter Crunch Candy will be great to add to the holiday spread! Why not add some new recipes to the table this year and make the 2020 holiday season extra special. We think this recipe is pretty amazing!
Visit the Jersey Kitchen for more great recipes!
Butter Crunch Candy
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp White Karo Syrup
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1½ cups Chopped nuts
- 6 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Butter 9" square pan.
- Melt butter in 2-quart pan. Stir in sugar, syrup and water. Cook over medium heat and stir occasionally.
- Cook to 290° (brittle).
- Add 1 cup of nuts, cook 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour into pan. When cool, remove from pan onto wax paper.
- Coat one side with half of the melted chocolate and sprinkle with ¼ cup nuts. Allow to set. Turn over and coat with the remaining chocolate and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Cut and store.