Calling all coffee and chocolate lovers.. This Mocha Fudge recipe is calling your name!
Visit the Jersey Kitchen for more great recipes!
Print Pin Recipe
From the kitchen of Cari Wolfe, AJCA Director of Research and Genetic Development
Servings 3 dozen
- Dutch oven
- 1 can Evaporated milk (5.33 oz. can)
- 1⅔ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 oz. Chocolate chips
- ½ cup Butterscotch chips
- 1 tbsp Instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Chopped pecans
- 2 cups Miniature marshmallows
- Combine milk, sugar, butter and salt in a Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat; stir constantly until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil.
- Cook 3 minutes or until reaches 225°; stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat; add next six ingredients stirring until marshmallows melt.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Copyright © 2019 Jersey Journal